Places to see in Pittsburgh!
Looking to get out and about this summer? Here are some places to check out!
- Falling Water - Frank Lloyd Wright’s famous house is just over an hour drive from Pittsburgh. Take a hike and enjoy this breath-taking piece of architecture.
- Randyland - Don’t have time to travel out of the city? Check out Randyland on the North Side. Known as the museum of happiness this outside art museum is a must see in Pittsburgh.
- McConnell’s Mills State Park- Just a half hour north of Pittsburgh is McConnell’s Mills State Park. Home of many walking trails and a restored water mill.
- Raccoon State Park- Looking for a calm place to kayak? Check out Raccoon State Park. Water not your thing? You can also check out the wildflower reserve.
- Kennywood Park – Opening in mid- July you can check out all the rides and thrills at Kennywood Park.